2019 International Photo Contest Entry Form
Now Open to Submissions!
The 12th Annual International Photo Contest by the Office of International Education is now OPEN for submissions. Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 PM Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
The categories for this year's contest are:
- [A] Architecture
- [D] Daily Life
- [F] Artistic Flare
- [N] The Natural World
- [I] International Student Experience in the US (International Students only!)
To enter go to https://goo.gl/forms/1zXPabPk4L7Hw5ur1
- You MUST use your champlain.edu email to enter the contest
- Students and Faculty/Staff may submit up to TWO photos and only ONE per category.
- Due to limited space, only the first 100 photos will be entered. So, if you submit two photos we may only enter your first photo.
- No selfies will be accepted.
- No photos of the US will be accepted unless submitted by an International Student to the I category.
- Must have consent from all identifiable people in all photos.
- All photos will be cropped to be 8" x 10" (or 10" x 8").
- A digital copy of ALL submitted photos are kept by OIE to possibly use in the future and are added to OIE's Flickr page.
- Photo must be all your own work.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Photo Contest".