2018 International Photo Contest Entry Form
Open to Submissions Starting December 13, 2018
The 12th Annual International Photo Contest by the Office of International Education will be OPEN starting Thursday, December 13, 2018, and will be open for submissions until 11:59 PM Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
- You MUST use your champlain.edu email to enter the contest
- Students and Faculty/Staff may submit up to TWO photos and only ONE per category.
- Due to limited space, only the first 100 Photos will be entered.
- No selfies will be accepted.
- Must have consent from all identifiable people in all photos.
- All photos will be cropped to be 8" x 10" (or 10" x 8").
- A digital copy of ALL submitted photos are kept by OIE to possibly use in the future and are added to OIE's Flickr page.
For more information, please contact email@example.com with the subject line "Photo Contest".