An Object of Affection
I begin class by ringing the singing bowl. It calls us to be mindful and offers a respite in our often overwhelming schedules, a moment to listen, to breathe. Then we begin, ready to wonder together.
Teaching artist in acting and playwriting, Flynn Center for the Performing Arts, 2001-present.
Champlain College Theater: The Cripple of Inishmaan, Lady Windermere's Fan, Trojan Women, The Beauty Queen of Leenane, Antigone.
Vermont Stage Company: A Streetcar Named Desire, Our Town.
- Champlain Theater Advisory Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Multicultural Affairs Committee
- Conduct Review Board
- Student Life Committee
- Academic Advising Committee
- Core Recognition Reception Planning Committee
Board Member and Volunteer Cook, Burlington Dismas House