Contact Devin Paden or Adam Goldstein, Program Directors
Network & Security Operations Specialization
The 15-credit Network & Security Operations specialization focuses on networking infrastructure that allows modern enterprises to communicate and operate. Students who complete this specialization will gain key competencies for designing, building, maintaining, and securing the networks that today's networked applications run upon.
Students use hands-on lab opportunities to gain proficiency in:
- Routing and switching
- Wireless networking
- Advanced network security devices
- Voice, video, and unified communications
Upon completion of the specialization, you will be able to:
- install, maintain, and administer devices to support a multi-site network;
- design and deploy secure network architectures to meet the requirements of a modern enterprise;
- design, configure, and secure wireless access to a data communication network; and
- install, maintain, and administer unified communication services, including telephone and video conferencing.