Through collaborations with other students, internships, classroom teaching and hands-on experience, you'll immerse yourself in across the fields of technology, business and communications to provide the most comprehensive skills .
This deep set of proficiencies in multiple areas will increase your marketability in this fast-paced industry. With a working knowledge of the most "in demand" data analytics skills employers are seeking and experience with a range of programming languages, you'll graduate with a distinct set of state-of-the-art skills.
By the time you complete the academic and internship requirements for your Data Analytics degree, you will be able to:
- Solve complex logic problems using the tools and techniques found in Computer Science, Business and Communications.
- Write clear and efficient code in the programming languages relevant to Data Analytics, following appropriate coding standards and industry practices.
- Analyze data, test claims, and draw valid conclusions using appropriate statistical methodology.
- Retrieve, organize and manipulate data using a variety of analytical tools.
- Learn visual representation methods and techniques that increase the understanding of complex data and models.
- Use appropriate resources to research, develop and contribute to advances and trends within the field of Data Analytics.
- Interpret and present visually, orally and in written form, valid conclusions drawn from data analysis in a collaborative way.
- Learn basic business concepts with particular attention to the economic, financial and marketing aspects.
- Focus on group projects and experiential learning through simulated business scenarios.
- Develop a personal code of values and ethics that includes, among other things, a commitment to personal and social understanding.