To speak to a Champlain College representative, call 888-545-3459.
Earn your accounting certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect. This certificate program is designed for adults interested in beginning the study of accounting and obtaining entry-level positions in accounting.
Our accounting certificate will:
- Introduce you to the field of accounting
- Teach you to interpret the financial information presented for the public in a corporation's annual reports
- Explain how to use financial information to make effective management decisions
- Explore the federal income tax forms and laws related to filing individual returns for the most recent tax year
- Prepare you to provide bookkeeping services for small businesses
Note: Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call a CPS Counselor at 888-545-3459 for more information.
|ACCT 130||Financial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 140||Managerial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 230||Intermediate Accounting I||3|
|ACCT 231||Intermediate Accounting II||3|
|ACCT 310||Federal Taxes I||3|
Gainful Employment Information
The U.S. government's Gainful Employment Program regulations provide students with the information they need to make informed educational choices including total program costs, loan repayment rates, and career outlooks. As part of the recent regulations on information disclosure for Gainful Employment (GE, 2011), eligible institutions must make available a standard group of information for all programs defined by the GE regulation. For Champlain College, a private, not-for-profit post-secondary institution, all certificate programs fall under the GE definition.
To view the gainful employment data for this certificate, click here.