Why wait? Transfer students, you can get your Champlain College admission decision in an instant!
Simply submit your online application and sign up for one of our Instant Decision Days. You can meet with an Admission Counselor on campus or over Skype and receive an admissions decision on the spot!
You'll receive your admission decision along with a a preliminary credit evaluation and an estimated financial aid award before you leave!
When are Instant Decision Days?
Schedule an appointment Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Here's how it works:
- Apply to the Champlain major of your choice
- Contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate when you would like to meet (appointment times are available Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM). Your admission counselor will confirm your appointment time via email.
- Once you have confirmed your appointment time, we recommend you book an Info Session and Campus Tour for the same day. (Trust us. You don't want to miss the view from the Miller Information Commons!)
- Be sure to bring an official transcript from all colleges/universities you've attended when you come to campus. If you're waiting to receive official transcript(s), we can work with an unofficial transcript.
- Meet with your Admission Counselor and have a great conversation about your academic goals and interest in Champlain.
- Get your admission decision along with a preliminary credit evaluation and an estimated financial aid award before you leave!
Is Instant Decision Admission available for all majors?
Instant Decisions are available for most majors. Majors that have a portfolio requirement, are not available for Instant Decision admission; however, it is still possible to transfer into those programs at Champlain. If you submit your portfolio in advance of your visit, we will work with our faculty to get you a decision as quickly as possible. If you are interested in transferring into one of these programs, please contact your Admissions Counselor and they will help you understand the application process and the specific portfolio requirements.