4th Annual Appreciative Inquiry (AI) Jam
Positive Pivot: A Global Virtual AI Jam
October 15-17, 2020
The AI Jam is an annual in-person gathering where AI practitioners can come to revitalize their practice and meet and learn from their peers. The goal of this event is twofold: to create opportunities for meaningful connections between practitioners and to bring to light how and where AI is being used in impactful ways. In the fourth year of this annual event, we're not going to let Covid stop us - we're positively pivoting and going virtual!
What this means:
Since we are not limited by geography, we're excited by the possibility of a more global audience, and are working to host webinars during hours that accommodate different time zones. Over the course of 3 days, we will gather virtually to connect, discuss, and learn from each other. Each day we will host three 90 min sessions in which we:
- Engage in small group dialogue on topics relevant to our personal and professional practices
- Hear from industry thought catalysts on what our world is calling for from AI
- Learn from the real world experiences of our fellow practitioners
- Convene community conversations around critical themes for this moment in time (social justice, resilience in times of Covid, using AI to spark innovation and reinvention)
We will also create space for fun activities ("Its 5 o'clock somewhere" Happy Hour!) and asynchronous reflections.
Ticket price includes:
- Access to SCHED (scheduling tool/app to make accessing zoom rooms easy!)
- Access to all sessions via Zoom
- Access to the recordings of our "Thought Catalyst" sessions.
- Access to any graphic recordings created by Drawing Impact during the Jam
- "Welcome to AI" treasure chest (packet of materials to orient/overview AI)
- E-journal template & Appreciative Reflective guidebook we will use during the Jam for reflective activities
- Digital AI Jam 2020 Zoom Backdrops (optional for you to use during our Zoom sessions maybe 3, one for each daily theme)