AI Community Jam
Find your PACE
(Practices Amplified, Connections Elevated!)
at the Appreciative Inquiry JAM 2019
Friday, October , October 4-6
Rock Point Center, Burlington, Vermont
The JAM is a multi-generational gathering of students, practitioners, and the curious celebrating Appreciative Inquiry, strengths-based and positive approaches to change and life. As in previous years, the AI Community will jam in a celebration that fosters renewal and connection in an intimate atmosphere of welcome. Beautiful Rock Point Center in Burlington sits on Lake Champlain, offering lovely walking trails and prime October leaf-peeping.
Now is the time to register-don't wait!
Rock Point Center's space is limited, so attendance is capped at 65 people.
|General Registration (Price increases to $450 on Sept. 29)||$350 USD|
|Student Registration||$150 USD|
Your registration includes all activities, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, a Friday evening reception at the Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry at Champlain College, and Saturday night dinner at Rock Point Center.
Our schedule includes a diverse range of creative appreciative approaches that engage our intellects, emotions, and curiosity.
A few highlights of the agenda so far:
- Embodying the Appreciative using breathing and movement activities with Miriam Novotny, Director of Mosaic Learning Center
- Applying AI to work in communities with Fran Stoddard, Vermont Story Lab, host of Vermont's Across the Fence: America's longest running TV show!
- Building trust in diversity: Tanya Cruz Teller and Marlene Ogawa of South Africa, co-authors, among others, of the incredibly inspiring 2019 book, "Thriving Women, Thriving World."
- And back by popular demand, poems by our own Ada Jo Mann!
And you! As a participant, you might offer:
- A Tad Talk: A 5-minute mini-talk on a subject dear to your heart (Once you've registered, you'll receive an invitation to submit your Tad Talk proposal);
- An Open Space session: Host a discussion about a topic related to PACE about which you'd like to spend more time engaging with colleagues;
- Your book! Bring your books and publications to sell and share.
SET YOUR PACE!
WHEREVER YOU ARE IN YOUR AI JOURNEY, YOU BELONG HERE!!
We look forward to seeing you at the Jam with participants from all over the world.
Add yourself to the list!