Located on the Champlain College campus, these interactive workshops provide an introductory overview of Appreciative Inquiry and strengths-based approaches to organizational change. If you are curious about AI and want to explore the opportunities it can afford you and your organization, this introduction to the theory and practice of AI is just what you need.
Through these introductory workshops, you will learn:
- Theoretical foundations and assumptions of AI and Positive Organizational Development
- The AI 4-D Model as a tool for guiding and leading strengths-based change
- AI applications and tools for developing effective individuals, teams and whole systems
- How AI Summits foster multi-stakeholder engagement, collaboration and motivation for creating and achieving organizational goals and objectives and rapid organizational change
- How other businesses and nonprofits have successfully used AI to improve their retention, efficiency and bottom line
- Daily applications of AI concepts that can create positive organizational culture change
Contact Alyssa Labare at firstname.lastname@example.org about conducting an intro workshop in your community.