Located on the Champlain College campus, these interactive workshops provide an introductory overview of Appreciative Inquiry and strengths-based approaches to organizational change. If you are curious about AI and want to explore the opportunities it can afford you and your organization, this introduction to the theory and practice of AI is just what you need.
Through these introductory workshops, you will learn:
- Theoretical foundations and assumptions of AI and Positive Organizational Development
- The AI 4-D Model as a tool for guiding and leading strengths-based change
- AI applications and tools for developing effective individuals, teams and whole systems
- How AI Summits foster multi-stakeholder engagement, collaboration and motivation for creating and achieving organizational goals and objectives and rapid organizational change
- How other businesses and nonprofits have successfully used AI to improve their retention, efficiency and bottom line
- Daily applications of AI concepts that can create positive organizational culture change
Upcoming workshops for 2017:
On-Demand Introductory Workshops in Appreciative Inquiry
Non-credit programs are offered, ranging from a half day to two full days, depending on your organization’s needs. These workshops are ideal for introducing practical ways to use AI in organizations to HR managers, mid-level managers, technical experts in organizations and those who have daily, hands-on responsibilities managing in organizations.
To inquire about the Cooperrider Center conducting on-demand workshops at your organization:
“[AI teaches these] lessons: that strengths transform, that inquiry intervenes, that questions we ask determine what we find, and human systems move in the direction of the questions we most deliberately and frequently ask.”
—David L. Cooperrider