- March 15, 2022 9am-1pm: Leading with Questions: Creating the Change You Want with the Questions You Ask. A 4-hour Workshop with Dr. Lindsey Godwin, the Academic Director of the Cooperrider Center, is meant to give organizational leaders the capacity to ask questions that fuel innovation, fuel performance, and build rapport and trust among team members. Price: $295 per person.
- March 22 - April 26, 2022: Driving The Narrative: Storytelling as a Leadership Competency. This 6-session online course with Maria Sirois is designed for executives, coaches, consultants, AI practitioners and anyone who seeks to develop mastery in the art and science of telling a compelling anecdote, one that drives forward your impactful narratives. Price: $595
- March 22, 2022 12-1pm: A FREE webinar with David Cooperrider and Lindsey Godwin on Positive Institutions.
- April 21-23, 2022: The Appreciative Inquiry Jam. A virtual 3-day conference where AI practitioners, and those interested in strength-based approaches, can come to revitalize their practice and meet and learn from their peers. Learn from industry leaders, dialogue with your peers, and connect with people making a positive impact in the world today.
- April 28 - May 6, 2022: Conversation Bootcamps. Conversations Worth Having and Strategic Conversations. These bootcamps will give you the tools to establish communication practices that will support productivity, engagement, high performance teams, regular feedback, positivity, and a culture of "we." Each bootcamp is delivered online via two 2.5 hour live sessions over Zoom. Price: $895, Save $175 when you register before April 14 with the code CWHEB.
- May 23-June 17, 2022: Building Stronger Teams with Appreciative Inquiry. A 4-Week Training with Dr. Ron Fry, our Distinguished Visiting Faculty at the Cooperrider Center, is designed to help team leaders apply a strength-based lens to explore how to best attain the necessary safety, support, goal and role clarity, inclusion and generative interactions to foster high performing teams. Online with once a week live zoom meetings. Price $1295 per person. Registration is coming soon.
Check out our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information about events and courses.
Questions? Please contact Alyssa Labare at firstname.lastname@example.org.