- October 4-13, 2022: Conversations Worth Having Bootcamps Join Jackie Stavros and Cheri Torres' Bootcamps are grounded in Appreciative Inquiry, one of the most widely used positive change approaches. Two simple Appreciative Inquiry practices can turn your entire culture around, creating a culture of conversations worth having. Price $895 per person.
- October 17-November 13, 2022: Building Amazing Teams: A Strengths-Based Approach to High Performance Join Dr. Ron Fry to apply a strength-based lens to explore how to best attain and sustain the necessary collaborative climate, disciplined task clarity and agreement, and generative interactions to foster high-performing teams. Price $895 per person.
- October 20, 2022: AIP Open Issue, 2022 Webinar Join contributing authors of the September 2022 Open Issue of the Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner Journal for this FREE webinar
- November 7-10, 2022: Driving the Narrative: Storytelling as a Leadership Competency Join Maria Sirois develop mastery in the art and science of telling a compelling anecdote that drives forward impactful narratives. Price $495 per person.
- November 10, 2022: Leading with Questions: Creating the Change You Want with the Questions You Ask Join Dr. Lindsey Godwin and learn how questions can unlock innovation and creativity, foster more-effective interactions, strengthen rapport and trust, and lead groups toward shared discovery. Price $495 per person.
- February 13 - May 19th, 2023: Online Certification in Appreciative Inquiry Develop your capacity to identify and leverage strengths, talents, and possibilities with Appreciative Inquiry (AI). Rather than starting with a focus on what is wrong in your organization, AI invites you to ask what is working and how you can scale up successes. Price $3,595 per person.
Check out our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information about events and courses.
Questions? Please contact Alyssa Labare at firstname.lastname@example.org.