Called "the best large-group method in the world today," AI stands out among other Organizational Development theories due to its scalability and generativity. AI methods have been demonstrated to:
- Increase profits, while at the same time improving the world.
- Show businesses the bigger picture, including their place in the world from a sustainability point of view.
- Allow employees to be more creative and to have more buy-in with the company's strategic plans.
- Improve efficiency and output due to the revitalized commitment and enthusiasm from both employees and management for the company's mission.
- Engage entire communities in creating improvements in their region.
- Work across all types of organizational sectors, from for-profit to the social sector.
AI helps organizations discover the values of their stakeholders and create an aligned vision and mission based on those values. Through the process, organizations can discover key strengths, new product or service opportunities, cost savings and increased earnings. Appreciative Inquiry not only produces better results, but happier people.