How To Apply
NOTE: THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR SUMMER 2017 HAS ENDED. For information about the 2018 E4G program, visit this website again in the fall. In the meantime, inquiries can be made by emailing email@example.com.
- High school students who will have completed their sophomore year by June 2017
- Self-motivated and responsible students willing to immerse themselves in college-level study with other creative students who have a serious interest in building a body of artwork
- All levels of experience are welcome
All applicants must submit the following:
- Online application form, including personal statement of why you want to participate in the program
- One letter of recommendation from a high school art teacher or guidance counselor
- $25 application fee
Need more info?
If you have additional questions regarding the program or registration for this pre-college summer course, email Peter Straube at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 802-865-6438.