Welcome to the AT&T Cybersecurity Badges!
As an AT&T employee, you know earning these badges will help accelerate your career.
AT&T carefully selected Champlain College as the provider of choice for their Cybersecurity Badge programs. Our team of academic cybersecurity experts worked closely with security professionals from AT&T to determine which courses at Champlain College Online matched the competencies AT&T wants its employees, like you, to master.
To learn more about the badges, visit the AT&T Cybersecurity Program Options page.
Get Started Now!
- Decide which AT&T Cybersecurity Badge program you are interested in.
- Discuss options with your supervisor at AT&T to determine which badge makes the most sense for you and your career goals and also what tuition reimbursement opportunities are available.
- Contact a Champlain College admission representative by completing the form to the right, or call 877.887.3958.
- If you are ready to apply now, go here to apply, create an account and get started on your AT&T Badge application!
Why Champlain College Online?
Along with building your cyber skills-set through our award-winning cybersecurity courses, here are some additional benefits of enrolling in courses with Champlain College Online:
- Our truED program allows you to earn the AT&T Cybersecurity badges, a degree or certificate quickly and affordably, at a significant discount off Champlain's standard tuition.
- We're a regionally accredited, nationally recognized college that has unparalleled experience in educating adult students online.
- Our short terms (just 7 or 8 weeks, depending on the program) and multiple start times per year mean that you can get started quickly and stay focused.
- Our coursework is designed to be immediately applicable to your professional life, starting on day one.
- Our online classes have no set meeting time, so you can fit your classwork into your schedule at whatever time of day or night works best for you.
- You can count on a team of Champlain professionals who understand you are busy and are personally committed to helping you succeed.
* Courses in the badges may require you to take prerequisite courses. Please see description for details, feel free to contact a Champlain College Online admission representative with questions.