Applying To The AT&T Cybersecurity Badge Program
The first step to earning the AT&T Cybersecurity badge of your choice is to apply. The application is straightforward, and there is no application fee.
If you have questions about the application, or the admission process, our admissions counselors will be happy to help you; feel free to contact us at 877.887.3958 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your completed application and your résumé your application will be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review and you'll be on your way!
Note: Please apply for the highest badge level you are considering pursuing. We have found that most students who apply for the Fundamentals Badge continue on for the Gold Badge. By applying for the Gold Badge you will not need to do anything after you complete the first two courses, your advisor will contact you about your next course(s) automatically. If you decide not to continue, simply let your advisor know and you will be removed from the Gold Badge.
How do you apply?
- Click here to start your application
- Create an account
- Under "What type of program are you applying to?", select "AT&T Badge"
- Under "Program of Interest" select the badge you are applying for (fundamentals, advanced or gold...please see the note above before choosing).
- Select an Anticipated Entry Term
- Complete remaining questions and submit (less than 5 minutes)