Current Student Quick Links
Connecting You to the Information You Need
We've compiled a list of resources for our online students to help you get information quickly and easily. Current students may want to bookmark this page as a way to easily access the resources you will use on a regular basis. If you can't find what you're looking for here, you may also want to check out the Student Resource Center in Canvas, or speak with your academic advisor.
|Commencement/Graduation Info||Online Programs College Catalog|
|Enrollment Verification||Graduate College Catalog|
|Enrollment Services & Payment Options||Financial Aid|
|Registrar's Office||Military & Veterans|
|Academic Accomodations||Canvas Support|
|Help Desk Support Requests|
Online Student Benefits
|Champlain's Apple Store||Downloadable Desktop Calendar|
|Vermont Ski Pass Discounts|
Student Identification Cards
Discounts for college students are available at many places and we want you to be able to take advantage of them! To receive a Champlain College student identification card follow the instructions below.
Using your Champlain Email Account, email the photo you would like on your Champlain Student ID card to: email@example.com.
- In your email, specify that you would like your ID mailed to you.
- Subject line should read "Request for Student ID Card - First Name and Last Name"
- Be sure to include your Student ID number and your mailing address in the body of the email to ensure you receive your card. You can find your Student ID number in your My.Champlain account under "Profile."
Your photo needs to meet the following requirements:
- Focused, individual headshot
- No hats or sunglasses
- Should be a color picture
- Must be in jpg format