Online Business Management Certificate
Earn your certificate in business management online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect. This certificate is designed to provide legal and financial skills to a person interested in entering a management position without a business or management background.
Our online Business Management certificate will:
- Teach the foundation of financial information
- Provide an overview of the legal system with an emphasis on contract rights
- Introduce you to business and consumer laws, including white-collar crime and real property interests.
- Offer insight into the way people behave in organizational settings
- Prepare you to hire and dismiss employees
- Emphasize the importance of supporting, developing and thereby retaining employees
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|ACCT 130||Financial Accounting||3|
|BLAW 140||Business Law I||3|
|MGMT 210||Managing Behavior in Organizations||3|
|MGMT 240||Principles of Finance||3|
|MGMT 320||Managing Talent||3|
|Plus one of the following:|
|MGMT 260||Project Management||3|
|MGMT 262||Essentials of Project Management||3|
|MGMT 280||Organization Development||3|
|MKTG 250||Digital Marketing||3|
|MGMT 370||Business Research Methods||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||18|
*Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an Admissions Representative at 877-887-3958 for more information.
Undergraduate Certificate Admissions Information
All the admissions information for our undergraduate certificate programs can be found through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Start your online application today!