Online Visual C# Certificate
The online Visual C# Certificate is designed to help software professionals master Microsoft's .NET architecture using the C# programming language. Earn your certificate online at Champlain College Online and expand your career options with a credential employers will respect.
Students who complete our online Visual C# Certificate will:
- Learn to use the latest version of Microsoft's Visual Studio integrated development environment to write, debug and test programs
- Write programs on Microsoft's .NET's architecture using the C# programming language to build applications using computing technologies and techniques such as inheritance, polymorphism, exception handling and GUI design
- Learn cutting-edge technologies such as working with files and streams, database connectivity, adding interactivity and using web services to develop rich Internet applications
- Use the latest developer extension tools for Microsoft Visual Studio to program applications for Windows Phone.
- Basic skills to create a smart device project, adding functionality using forms and code, and emulator or device testing and deployment will be applied to increasingly complex mobile applications
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CMIT 200||Relational Database Design and SQL||3|
|SDEV 260||Visual C# Programming I (15-week course)||3|
|SDEV 360||Visual C# Programming II (15-week course)||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||9|
*Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an Admissions Representative at 877-887-3958 for more information.
Undergraduate Certificate Admissions Information
All the admissions information for our undergraduate certificate programs can be found through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Start your online application today!