Build Your Own Business (BYOBiz)® Scholarship Program
The BYOBiz Scholarship Program was established to support incoming first-year students that either have developed and launched their own business or have an aptitude for entrepreneurship. The BYOBiz scholarship awards range from $3,000 up to $10,000 per year based on the applicant's submission and the quality of their academic profile. This scholarship requires an application.
Applications for admission to Champlain College and the required materials for the BYOBiz Scholarship must be submitted by the following deadlines.
- Early Decision I: November 15
- Regular Decision: January 15
- Only applicants admitted to Champlain College will be eligible to receive a BYOBiz scholarship.
- Students will be notified of the award upon their admission to Champlain College.
- The scholarship award will be indicated in the students financial aid award
- The BYOBiz scholarship is renewable annually based on the student's satisfactory academic progress
- The award may only be applied toward the cost of attendance at Champlain College.
- Priority consideration for one of the scholarship awards will be given to a member of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) in good standing.
- All applicants to Champlain College are also required to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if they wish to be considered for need-based financial aid or scholarships.