In order to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable, safe and educational experience during our program we ask that students are respectful of their classmates and instructors during class time. Electronic devices and social media should be turned off during class and presentations unless approved for use by an instructor. We require that students refrain from using personal email, Instant messaging, social media, and gaming platforms during all class and lab times.
Participation in the Champlain Game Academy means you are here to learn, and we have a lot to accomplish together! Students will be asked to sign a behavioral contract during the registration process to ensure that families understand program expectations.
You agree to adhere to the following guidelines and rules during the Champlain Game Academy:
- I will follow the daily schedule of the Academy and arrive on time for all activities.
- I will respect the rights of others.
- I will not use personal email, instant messaging, social media, or gaming platforms during class or labs .
- Electronic devices should be turned off during class, labs, presentations and other program activities unless approved for use by an instructor.
- I will follow any rules not explicitly stated here but mentioned/told to me by a program instructor, teaching assistant, and/or program director.
- I will read the Behavioral Guidelines included on this website, review them with my parents or guardians, and abide by them for the duration of my program.