Request an Incomplete Grade

Incomplete Grade Policy

Course work must be completed no later than the end of the 8th week after the last day of exams for the semester in which you received the incomplete. If the Registrar's Office is not notified of a permanent grade then the incomplete will be converted to a grade of "F" after the 8th week. Please refer to The College Catalog for the entire college policy regarding incomplete work.

Completing the Form

Print the Request for an Incomplete Grade form and complete section I. Be sure to then sign your form and have your instructor complete Section II. Attach any documentation as to the reason for your incomplete request, if necessary. The form with all required signatures will be submitted to the Registrar's Office.