Are you an undeclared student or someone who is questioning if your declared major is a good fit for you? We have designed a week for you! During this week you will have the opportunity to meet with program leaders, academic support staff, and career collaborative coaches to help take the next steps in beginning your desired major. Registrar's staff will be available to help you with the logistics of the change so that everything can be done in one stop!
- Monday-Friday, 11:00 AM-1:00 PM: Career Coaches, Academic Coaches, and Academic Specialists will be available for pop-in meetings at Fireside Lounge.
- Monday, March 18, 3:30-4:30 PM: Values Clarification Activity with Carrie Pratt from the Career Collaborative-figure out your strengths and what you would like to do.
- Tuesday, March 19, 11 AM: Strengthscope-join William Hancy to learn how a positive, energy-based approach can help you make informed decisions on approaching course work, choosing a major or minor, and selecting the right internship!
- Thursday, March 21, 12:00-1:00 PM: Student Panel-hear from previously undeclared students and students who have gone through the major-change process. (Bring your questions, we'll bring the pizza!)
- Shadow intro-level courses to see if you are really interested in the material. Click here for a detailed schedule of courses you can shadow. Please email the professor to let them know you will be shadowing. Their email is provided on the detailed schedule.