Important Forms

Request a Transcript

Transcripts are issued by the National Student Clearinghouse  at the written request of the student or alumnus. 

The National Student Clearinghouse allows you to track the progress of your transcript order and receive updates via text if you would like. The only way to receive a secure, certified electronic version of your transcript is to use this service.  Click here to order your transcript online.

Academic Forms

    Submit completed form to the Registrar's Office prior to withdrawing from a class. You may withdraw from a course up until the Friday of the 11th week of the semester and receive a "W" on your transcript; after this time, you may not withdraw from a course. Contact your Faculty Advisor or Academic Specialist for more information.

    Please complete and return form to the Registrar's Office to withdraw from a Summer Session course.

Personal Information