- 403(b) Retirement Plan (for those working 20 plus hours per week)—contribute your own $$ to the plan, pre-tax. More information the plan can be found here.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Computer Loan: Full time staff and faculty may purchase a computer through a one-year, interest free payroll deduction plan. Loan form can be found here.
- 10% off all non-food purchases at the Bookstore
- Use of the Champlain College Fitness Center
- Free rides on the Green Mountain Transit, with guaranteed ride home: https://ridegmt.com/
- Free coffee in the IDX Student Life Center cafeteria (Daily until 11:00 a.m., bring your own mug)
- Go to the Employee Perks page to see full list of all perks offered to Champlain employees
- One free audited course per calendar year (Space Available Basis)—Adjunct Faculty Course Registration Form found under General Forms
Contact: Debra Dayman, Benefits Director — firstname.lastname@example.org