Members of the Champlain College community can use the Event Management System (EMS) to reserve and schedule most spaces on campus - for meetings, events, and more. From the inspriational Vista and Aiken conference rooms and computer labs to the IDX Fireside Lounge, scheduling in EMS is available.
To reserve a room in EMS:
- Log onto https://events.champlain.edu using your regular Champlain login and password.
- Click the tab on top that says "Reservations" and scroll down to a "Room Request".
- Fill in the date, time, and attendance of your reservation. Always put at least "1" for attendance.
- If you want to shorten the options that come up, you can choose the building or "other room" feature filter.
- When you click "Find Space", the program will populate the available rooms that meet your criteria.
- Click the green "+" button next to the name of the room you want, and click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the screen. The room will move to the upper part of the screen as the one you would like to reserve.
- Click "Continue" and fill in the necessary information on the form. Be sure to review the chart at the top of the page about choosing an event type and which campus calendar the reservation will appear on.
- The first time you log in, you will need to identify yourself and set up your account. Your customer name is Champlain Student Life unless you are a student making reservations for a club, in which case your customer name will be Champlain SGA.
- Click "Submit Reservation". The request will be submitted to the Event Center. When approved, a confirmation will be emailed to you.
- You can review, edit, and cancel reservations by going to the Reservations menu and then "View my Requests". Please cancel times that you do not intend to use so that the room shows available for others.
For a more in-depth explanation and walkthrough of the reservation process, please review the following videos:
If you have additional questions, or require further help when reserving a room, call the Event Center at 802-651-5957 or email email@example.com.