Intended Audience: ALL Faculty and Staff
We are excited to announce that Champlain College and DareU has partnered with KnowledgeWave to offer educational benefits to our employees—both online and in the classroom at their South Burlington location. Select trainings in Microsoft Office applications will enhance knowledge, skills and productivity. Employees will also have access to self-guided videos and tutorials for more on-demand needs.
Types of Learning Opportunities?
- The People Center has sponsored and paid for our employees to take Microsoft productivity courses. These courses will help employees enhance their Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Publisher or Adobe Acrobat skills. Typically, these courses are priced up to $249. These courses may be taken online or at KnowledgeWave site in South Burlington.
- Champlain College employees will receive a 20% discount on all other Microsoft productivity courses that are priced at $250 or more. *Please note that these courses will be paid for by your department's budget. These courses may be taken online or at KnowledgeWave site in South Burlington.
- In addition, employees will receive a 10% discount on all non-Microsoft productivity courses and technical/IT training courses such as Adobe, SharePoint/Server/SQL/VMare, etc. *Please note that these courses will be paid for by your department's budget. These courses may be taken online or at KnowledgeWave site in South Burlington.
How do faculty and staff members register for the above classes?
- To register for a class, faculty and staff will discuss their needs in advance with their manager.
- After manager approval, the faculty or staff member will simply email KnowledgeWave at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.831.8449.
- Each faculty and staff member will need to state they are an employee of Champlain College. KnowledgeWave will verify your employment at Champlain College.
To Register: email@example.com or call 800.831.8449
Dates/Times: Continuous—Please use the link below to visit their site to see the schedule. You will need to scroll down on page.
The KnowledgeWave Learning Site
Champlain College employees have access to the KnowledgeWave Learning Site. The library contains manuals and videos that provide practical, on-demand instruction on Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and more. Each employee will be able to create their own account with this system for a more personalized educational experience. These classes can be taken at any time.
Username: Your Champlain email address
If you do not have an account, please contact the People Center at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add you to the system.