1. Order hardware and software using the Hiring Manager: New Hire IS Request Form
Note: Network, e-mail, Canvas, and WebAdvisor accounts will be automatically be created five days prior to the employee's start date; you do not need to do anything for this to happen. Everyone will automatically have access to personal H: drive, Department Shared I: drive, J: and K.
2. Order business cards and name tags through Workfront
3. Notify all employees who will work with this employee of the start date for the new hire
4. Prepare Office space including desk supplies
- Mail rooms
- Copy centers
- Fax machines
- Office supplies
- Coffee/vending machines
- Dining Hall
- Emergency exits and supplies
7. Make sure the new employee has registered a car and ordered a parking pass.
- Microsoft Office System
- Data on shared drives
The employee must attend Employee Orientation. Please contact People Center for dates or review on Dare U.