Upon completion of the MS in Emergent Media, a graduate will be able to:
- Evaluate neurological, cultural and historical underpinnings of human communication, competitiveness and collaboration.
- Evaluate the social impacts of technological innovation and communication processes to design appropriate media solutions.
- Work collaboratively in multi-generational, virtual and cross-functional team environments.
- Employ leadership skills to maximize human potential towards collaborative completion of project goals.
- Apply an iterative approach to integrate design, technology and communication disciplines.
- Build interactive, participatory media experiences that employ esthetic and technical best practices to address business, social and educational problems.
- Use written and oral presentation skills at a professional level to champion development of new communication media processes and products.