Online Accounting Associate Degree
An Accounting Degree with Real-World Application
Our online accounting associate degree will prepare you to succeed in this fast-growing field. The program will help you to develop the necessary accounting skills and business acumen that employers are looking for. This AS degree is an excellent opportunity for those who have found themselves in an accounting related role and are seeking formal training and education. Our online AS in Accounting is also beneficial for anyone looking to enter the accounting field with a solid base of foundational knowledge and business skills to launch their career.
Should you decide to continue your education, all credits earned while achieving your online Associate Degree in Accounting are directly transferrable to our online Bachelor's in Accounting degree program.
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Our accounting degree graduates are prepared for careers as certified financial planners (CFPs), managerial accountants, auditors, forensic accountants and more, and can work in a variety of industries including accounting, tax preparation, bookkeeping and payroll services; government, finance and insurance, management companies/enterprises and manufacturing, among others.
Why Earn Your Associate Degree in Accounting Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online accounting programs allow you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allows you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Select courses are 15 weeks long. Due to the complex nature of the content of some courses, the courses cannot be condensed into 7-week sessions. Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 45 credits, with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your accounting degree online.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you gain competencies in skills including accounting, business/tax law, financial intelligence and risk analysis, but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.