Online Business Management Associate Degree
Learn to Tackle Dynamic Business Challenges
Individuals who are adept at managing day-to-day business operations are highly sought after in today's complex business landscape. Our online Associate Degree in Business Management is designed for working adults and includes coursework that is directly applicable to everyday business challenges. Whether you're looking to advance in your field or begin a new business related career, our online business associate degree can help you achieve your goals.
Should you decide to continue your education, all credits earned while achieving your AS in Business Management are directly transferable to our online BS in Business Management degree program.
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Our online business management associate degree provides you with the wealth of knowledge and subject matter expertise necessary to succeed in fast-growing careers in human resources, administrative services, operations, sales and business analysis.
Why Earn Your Associate Degree in Business Management Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online business management program allows you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allow you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized by US News and World Report and College Choice, and regionally accredited by NEASC.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 45 credits towards your associate degree with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your degree in business management online.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you gain competencies in areas including financial intelligence, decision making, information technology and change management, among others, but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.