Upon completion, graduates with an Associate Degree in Business Management will have the following competencies:
- Self-Management / Interpersonal Skills: As a reflective practitioner, manage and interpret interactions with others.
- Internet and Information Technology: Integrate and leverage the use of the Internet and information technology to inform tactical decisions.
- Problem-Solving / Decision Making: Identify problems and assist in developing creative solutions.
- Planning / Organizing: Set goals based on required objectives.
- Creativity / Innovation: Cultivate new ideas using current or emerging concepts and elements.
- Financial Intelligence: Interpret financial information to support decision making.
- Analytical Skills: Systematically and objectively gather, record and analyze data for aid in making decisions.
- Adaptability: Recognize and describe when changes in the environment require adjustments to plans.