Upon completion, graduates with an AS Degree in Software Development should be able to:
- Employ fundamental computer theory in the context of software development practices.
- Manipulate data efficiently to make optimal use of computing resources.
- Apply principles of human-computer interaction in the design of computer interfaces.
- Identify and analyze user needs and take them into account in the selection, creation and evaluation of computer-based systems.
- Effectively utilize project management tools and techniques to complete tasks on time and on budget.