Upon completion, graduates of our online AS Degree in Web Design & Development should be able to:
- Employ fundamental computer theory to basic programming techniques.
- Use fundamental skills to maintain web server services required to host a website.
- Select and apply markup languages for processing, identification, and presentation of information in web pages.
- Use scripting languages and web services to transfer data and add interactive components to web pages.
- Create and manipulate web media objects using editing software.
- Incorporate aesthetics and formal concepts of layout and organization to design websites that effectively communicate using visual elements.