Program Overview: Online Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Our online bachelor's in accounting prepares you for success in the fast-growing accounting field. Advance your accounting career in a flexible, 100% online program designed for busy working adults.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Online at Champlain College?
- Online accounting programs designed around the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Core Competency Framework.
- Learning outcomes that include key skills and competencies sought after by today's accounting employers.
- A near-perfect success rate for accounting degree program graduates who sit for the CPA exam.
- Coursework that will prepare you for an accounting career in a variety of roles, in any industry.
- The ability to gain knowledge and expertise quickly - and differentiate yourself - through earning specialized accounting certificates well before you have completed your accounting degree requirements.
- Highly relevant online accounting classes taught by expert-practitioner faculty, with coursework that's applicable to the workplace from day one.
- A program designed to help you develop into a well-rounded professional by focusing both on industry-specific skills and important general business skills like critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication.
- A personalized student experience, with a dedicated academic advisor and the entire Champlain team ready and willing to help you as you pursue your degree.