Online Business Management Bachelor's Degree Program
Build Your Business Acumen, Improve the Bottom Line
Whether you are making a career change or seeking advancement in your field, an online Bachelor's degree in Business Management from Champlain College Online can help you get there. Designed for working adults, you'll find that the coursework in our b.s. in business management is directly applicable to the business challenges you face every day and can increase your value to your organization from your first day of classes. In addition to becoming a subject matter expert, the online business management degree program will help you gain confidence as you quickly progress through our courses and develop professionally while interacting with fellow classmates and practitioner-faculty who bring their real-world business experience to your discussions.
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Our online bachelor's degree in business management and certificate programs provide you with the wealth of knowledge and subject matter expertise necessary to succeed in fast-growing careers in human resources, administrative services, operations, sales and business analysis.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Business Management Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online business management degree program allows you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allows you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you get your degree sooner. (Note: Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized by US News & World Report and College Choice, and regionally accredited by NEASC.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 90 credits towards your online bachelor's degree in business management with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your degree in business management online.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you gain competencies in areas including financial intelligence, decision making, information technology and change management, among others, but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.
Gain Expertise and a Certificate Prior to Graduation
At Champlain College Online, we know how important it is for you to gain knowledge and expertise quickly, and to differentiate yourself in the workplace and in today's competitive job market. That's why we have designed our online bachelor's in business management to allow you to earn a certificate in a business concentration well before you have completed your requirements for a degree. Gain a certificate in:
Our Accredited Online BS in Business Management Degree Program
Get an overview of our 100% online, fully-accredited bachelor's degree in business management.
The online business management bachelor's program is composed of both professional business courses and general education courses that provide foundational knowledge and immediate takeaways that can be applied on the job. These online courses are focused, relevant, and most are delivered in an accelerated 7-week format.
Already have a degree, but want to show proficiency in a focused area of knowledge? Want a credential for your resume as you pursue your degree? Learn more about our 100% online certificates in a variety of specialized areas.
Upon completion, graduates with a BS in Business Management degree will have the following competencies: self-management/interpersonal skills, internet and information technology, problem-solving/decision-making, planning/organizing, creativity/innovation, financial intelligence, integrative intelligence, analytical skills, adaptability, social responsibility, change management, and people intelligence.
At Champlain College Online, our comprehensive admissions process is designed to take into account your whole story. We are interested in your previous academic record, but knowing you have much more to bring to the table as a working adult, we'll also consider your current and previous work experiences, as well as your personal and professional goals.
Champlain College offers six start dates per year. Learn more about our application deadlines, class start dates and end dates for each 7-week and 15-week term in our online bachelor's in business management program.
Tuition for our undergraduate degree and certificate programs varies based on your student status (part-time or full-time) and the number of transfer credits you are bringing in. Find out more about our tuition rates, as well as ways to finance your education.
The Program Director for the Online Business Management Bachelor's Degree is Linda Miller, PhD, CPA, the Associate Professor and Assistant Dean for the Division of Continuing Professional Studies (CPS) at Champlain College Online.
Champlain College Online's B.S. in Business Management faculty is selected based on educational knowledge and teaching skill, combined with their solid professional work experience and industry expertise. Our faculty bring wisdom and real-world insight to their classes, allowing you to benefit from their years of experience and a rich community of career-focused learning.
Interested in learning more about what Champlain College Online can offer you? Request more information and a Champlain College representative will be in touch with you soon!