Program Overview: Online Bachelor's Degree in Computer & Information Systems
Our online bachelor's in Computer Information Systems prepares you to succeed in this high-demand, quickly growing field. Advance your computer and information systems career in a flexible, 100% online program designed for busy working adults.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Computer & Information Systems Online at Champlain College?
- A program designed to help you develop into both a well-rounded computer & information systems professional and a subject-matter expert in your choice of specialization.
- Learning outcomes that include the key computer & information systems skills and competencies sought after by today's employers.
- The ability to gain knowledge and expertise quickly - and differentiate yourself - through earning a specialized certificate well before you have completed your computer & information systems degree requirements.
- Coursework that will prepare you for a computer & information systems career in any industry.
- Highly relevant online computer & information systems classes taught by expert-practitioner faculty, with coursework that's applicable to the workplace from day one.
- A personalized student experience, with a dedicated academic advisor and the entire Champlain team ready and willing to help you as you pursue your degree.
About the Bachelor's in Computer & Information Systems Online
Format: 100% online instructor-led courses; no set class meeting time - 24/7 access to instruction and assignments
Credit Hours Required: 120
Transfer Credit: Generous transfer credit policy allows up to 90 credits toward your bachelor's degree for qualifying prior college coursework, work-life experience, and professional training
Cost per Credit Hour: $318
Program Structure: Two, online 7-week terms per semester, 3 semesters per year (Select courses are 15 weeks)
Time to Completion: Can be completed in as little as one year, but varies based on number of credits transferred in, credits earned through successful competency demonstration, and number of courses enrolled each semester
Admissions: Our admissions process considers your whole story: grades, resume, work/life experiences, and responses to your essay questions
Accreditation: New England Commission of Higher Education
Start Dates: 6 start dates per year
Next Session Start Date: Jan. 13, 2020
Application Deadline: Dec. 6, 2019
Is this you're looking for in a computer and information systems degree? Apply today (there's no application fee), or visit our admission requirements page to learn more about the application process.