Program at a Glance
Our online bachelor's in cybersecurity prepares you to succeed in this high-demand, quickly growing field. Advance your cybersecurity career in a flexible, 100% online program designed for busy working adults.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity Online at Champlain College?
- A program designed to help you develop into both a well-rounded cybersecurity professional and a subject-matter expert in your choice of specialization.
- Learning outcomes that include the key cybersecurity skills and competencies sought after by today's employers.
- The ability to gain knowledge and expertise quickly - and differentiate yourself - through earning a specialized cybersecurity certificate well before you have completed your degree requirements.
- A hands-on learning environment, with access to a state-of-the-art virtual laboratory environment where students can actively participate in simulations.
- Coursework that will prepare you for a cybersecurity career in any industry.
- Highly relevant online cybersecurity classes taught by expert-practitioner faculty, with coursework that's applicable to the workplace from day one.
- A personalized student experience, with a dedicated academic advisor and the entire Champlain team ready and willing to help you as you pursue your degree.
About the Bachelor's in Cybersecurity Online
Format: 100% online instructor-led courses; no set class meeting time - 24/7 access to instruction and assignments
Credit Hours Required: 120
Transfer Credit: Generous transfer credit policy allows up to 90 credits toward your bachelor's degree for qualifying prior college coursework, work-life experience, and professional training
Cost per Credit Hour: $318
Program Structure: Two, online 7-week terms per semester, 3 semesters per year (Select courses are 15 weeks)
Time to Completion: Can be completed in as little as one year, but varies based on number of credits transferred in, credits earned through successful competency demonstration, and number of courses enrolled each semester
Admissions: Our admissions process considers your whole story: grades, resume, work/life experiences, and responses to your essay questions
Accreditation: New England Commission of Higher Education
Start Dates: 6 start dates per year
Next Session Start Date: Jan. 13, 2020
Application Deadline: Dec. 6, 2019