Upon completion, graduates with a BS degree in Integrated Studies should be able to:
- Successfully manage and interpret interactions with fellow organization members.
- Diagnose learning needs and formulate goals and strategies to seek knowledge from multiple sources.
- Prioritize and set goals based on objectives and availability of limited resources.
- Apply fundamental financial concepts to interpret an organization's economic performance.
- Examine basic contracts for appropriate content.
- Apply the concepts of supply and demand, markets and pricing to an organization.
- Evaluate and integrate a variety of material to create unique perspectives.
- Systematically analyze available information to produce data-driven responses to problems.
- Explore the ethical aspects of a decision to create sensitivity to the relevant issues and weigh the considerations that might impact the choice of a course of action.