Skills for the Modern Marketing Professional
Upon the completion of your BS in Marketing and Communication degree, you will be able to demonstrate with confidence the following knowledge and skills that can help you thrive in a marketing and communications career.
- Understand and apply marketing and communication principles and practices.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current methods in marketing and communications, including software applications.
- Conceptualize, create, and implement marketing and communications campaigns
- Integrate marketing and communication concepts that prioritize outcomes for the organization.
- Analyze and evaluate marketing and communication strategies for effectiveness including ethical and cultural perspectives.
Demonstration of learning outcomes in the Bachelor's in Marketing and Communication online will take place in both real and simulated environments, and there is the potential for you to earn the following in-demand, industry-recognized certifications depending upon the precise courses and specializations you choose to complete while in the program:
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification in MKTG 250
- Google Analytics IQ Certification in MKTG 355
- Google Ads IQ Certification in MKTG 360
- Hubspot eMail Marketing Certification in MKTG 360
- Hubspot Content Certification in MKTG 430