Program Overview: Online Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Communication
Our online bachelor's in marketing communications prepares you for success in the fast-growing marketing and communication field. Advance your career in a flexible, 100% online program designed for busy working adult whose lifetime of experience has prepared them for this moment. Learn more about the online marketing communication degree requirements and outcomes below.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Communication Online at Champlain College?
- A program designed to help you develop into both a well-rounded marketing and communications professional and a subject-matter expert in your choice of specialization.
- Learning outcomes that will give you a foundation of core business skills, with a focus on management and leadership.
- The ability to gain knowledge and expertise quickly—and differentiate yourself—through specialized tracks of focus.
- Coursework that will prepare you for a marketing and communications career in a variety of roles, in any industry.
- Earning best-in-class industry certifications and certificates—while in your courses—from Google and Hubspot
- Highly relevant online marketing classes taught by expert-practitioner faculty, with coursework that's applicable to the workplace from day one.
- A personalized student experience, with a dedicated academic advisor and the entire Champlain team ready and willing to help you as you pursue your degree.