Online Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
Are you eager to align human resource management with business strategy to better position organizations for growth? Do want to leverage human resource analytics to leverage decision making and improve organization agility? The role of HR within companies is continuing to shift from purely administrative functions, to becoming a strategic partner in attaining organizational goals.
In Champlain College Online's Human Resource Graduate Certificate, which is comprised of four 3-credit courses, you will gain a deeper understanding of the HR role as a leader and key partner in organizations and have an opportunity to develop a personal plan for becoming a reflective, self-aware, engaged leader using a human resource lens that will continue to evolve as your progress through the program. You will focus on developing and coaching an agile, solutions-oriented workforce, bringing together diverse people and perspectives, and using HR functions to advance the mission and strategic goals of the organization.
Each 3-credit course in the certificate program will be completed over an 8-week term. The Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate can be taken as part of the online MBA program, or may be taken as a standalone certificate.*
By taking this graduate-level online certificate, you will learn to:
- Integrate the expertise and value of a human resource lens into an organization's strategy to strengthen its ability to meet strategic goals.
- Envision workplace culture that will lead to engaged workers, developing leaders and a creative and inspiring workplace.
- Create a job description for a reflective, self-aware and engaged leader using a human resources lens and develop a personal plan to help you meet the expectations of that position.
- Reflect on and write about a leadership/coaching approach that will develop agile employees, creative teams and effective problem solvers.
- Integrate ethical frameworks into an organization's culture and problem-solving techniques.
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Standalone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|MGMT 536||Human Resources Foundation||3|
|MGMT 545||Diversity & Creating a Culture of Inclusion||3|
|MGMT 555||Human Resource Analytics||3|
|MGMT 560||Coaching in the Workplace||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||12|
Graduate Certificate Admissions Information
Find all the admissions information you need about our online graduate certificate programs through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Create an account and start your online application today!