Upon completion of the online MS in Human Relations & Organization Development, graduates will be able to:
- Think critically to integrate theory into practice in complex organizational settings with diverse workplace groups.
- Analyze organizational contexts and cultures in order to develop problem-solving approaches that are responsive to current dynamics and reflect new possibilities for the future.
- Develop ethical patterns of communication that demonstrate self-awareneses and awareness of an organization's culture and purpose.
- Envision a reflective, responsive and engaged leader and the professional development process through which such a leader might evolve.
- Integrate the expertise and value of an organizational behavior and development lens into an organization's strategy to develop and meet goals.
- Exemplify appreciation of relationships and social capital within organizations as a means to cultivate culture and workplace capacity.
- Demonstrate proficiency in a discipline-specfic area of organization relationships and development studies