Online Cybersecurity Certificate
Earn your Cyber Security Certificate online at Champlain College Online and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Graduates of the Cyber Security Certificate will be qualified to:
- Evaluate the computer network and information security needs of an organization
- Measure the performance of security systems within an enterprise -level information security system
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and update an enterprise level information security system
- Implement continuous network monitoring and provide real-time security solutions
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CFDI 240||Digital Forensic Investigation Techniques||3|
|CYBR 210||Foundations of Cybersecurity||3|
|CYBR 240||Networking & Security||3|
|CYBR 320||Intrusion Analysis and Response||3|
|CYBR 335||Ethical Hacking||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||15|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.
Undergraduate Certificate Admissions Information
All the admissions information for our undergraduate certificate programs can be found through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Create an account and start your online application today!