Eligibility for Aid at Champlain
Champlain College strives to provide students with the best education possible in the most cost effective manner. This includes providing students with:
- Real-world, relevant academic programs that will ensure they are prepared to enter today's ever-evolving workforce.
- The personal attention they deserve by retaining our student to faculty ratio of 15 to 1.
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
- Internship and study-abroad opportunities that are built into the curriculum.
- Life experience curriculum that will ensure they're not only prepared to enter the working world but have the life skills needed to live a productive life.
Tuition and Fees
Our standard annual costs for the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters for full-time undergraduate students are as follows:
|Standard On-Campus Room||$9,616|
|Full Meal Plan||$5,738|
In addition to the charges listed above, all students are required to enroll in the College's health insurance plan unless covered under another policy. All new students are charged a one-time $100 technology fee, and students in certain programs are also charged a lab fee.
For a complete list of all charges, visit Tuition and Fees.
Other Costs to Consider
When determining eligibility for financial assistance, allowances are made for the following expenses:
|Average Loan Fees||$72|
Students living off campus or with their parents are not charged room and board. When determining eligibility for financial assistance, an allowance is given for the typical cost of room and board for these students.
Allowances for study-abroad costs, dependent care expenses and the one-time purchase of a computer can also be added to the cost of attendance budget upon the student's request.