We are happy to accept your materials as you complete them; however, for your application to be processed and to be considered a complete packet you must submit all the required pieces.
What Will You Need To Complete An Application?
Online Application Tips:
- You will need to create an account to use our online application. Creation of an account allows you to stop and return to your application without losing any information. Be sure to read the account creation instructions carefully, though. You MUST use your legal name as the information you use will be automatically input on the online application and cannot be changed.
- You do not need to complete the entire application in one sitting; you may start it, save, and go back to it. You may also submit your completed application and send the essay at a later date.
- You do not need to have your high school and college transcripts before submitting your application. In fact, we encourage you to get your application in and simply request your prior institutions to send those documents directly to us.
- Information you will need to complete the application:
- Names and dates of high school(s) attended
- Names and dates of college(s) attended
- Bachelor's Degree and Certificate applicants do NOT need SAT/ACT scores unless you completed high school less than 5 years ago.
- Master's Degree applicants do NOT need to complete the GRE.
- Employer name and address
- Your social security number