Making International Student Payments For Tuition and Fees
Champlain College has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international student's payment of tuition and fees. Founded by a former international student, Flywire's mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. Flywire allows international students to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in their home currencies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: FlyWire can ONLY be used to pay a Champlain College international student's billed tuition and fees and cannot accept payment for off-campus or personal expenses.
Here are the steps you should follow to successfully complete a Flywire Payment:
Determine amount to pay for tuition and fees
- Review your international student's bill online in late June for the Fall semester and early November for the Spring semester. International students may authorize parents or others to view their bill on TouchNet, Champlain's billing processor. Please go to Making Payments on Student Accounts to review access and links to TouchNet.
- Please note that full-time international students are charged for student health insurance. This annual plan is mandatory for all students who are not covered by another policy which meets current J-1 Sub-Part A regulations (see regulations on Health Insurance for International Students). If your insurance policy is approved as meeting the regulations by Assistant Director, International Student Services by July 25 for the Fall semester, you may waive Champlain's student health insurance by completing the ON-LINE waiver form before the deadline of August 26. Please go to Student Health Insurance to learn about the steps of waiving your insurance. If a waiver is not received by August 26, 2016, the insurance plan and associated costs will remain in effect for the full academic year, unless the student withdraws from the College.
For questions regarding international student health insurance, please contact the Assistant Director, International Student Services at email@example.com.
Make a Flywire payment for tuition and fees
- Use Flywire widget below or click on or go to champlain.flywire.com. From the drop-down menu, enter your payment amount and country of origin.
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Create your account or log into your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment. This is called "booking" your payment.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.
Start payment process now with Flywire widget
Flywire customer support information
If you have any technical issues while making a payment, please contact the Flywire at:
Phone: (617) 207-7076; US Toll-Free: 1-800-346-9252
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Looking for a Student Affairs, Diversity & Inclusion team member? All of our contact information is listed here.
Compass Student Services is your one-stop-shop for the business of being a student. If you need help with your bill, ID card, financial aid, or registering for classes, Compass can help!