Propose a project for the Green Revolving Fund
The Green Revolving Fund Committee will evaluate proposed Community Fund projects on the following criteria:
- Promotes awareness and understanding of sustainability in education, campus culture and behavior
- Directly or indirectly reduces Champlain's environmental impact
- Encourages student participation, learning and leadership
- Engages members of the Champlain community
- Uses funding cost-effectively
Have an idea for a project? Email us the idea and we'll give you feedback on how best to proceed.
Proposal Form: Student/Campus Community Member
Proposals for projects are November 1 and March 1.
Physical Plant energy efficiency projects should meet the following criteria:
- Produces financial savings that will pay for the initial cost of the project within five to ten years; shorter payback periods are preferred
- Quantifiably improves the environmental sustainability of Champlain College (e.g. improved energy efficiency, renewable energy generation and waste reduction)
- Uses loan funding cost-effectively as measured by the environmental impact reduction per dollar