Graduate Prepared For Your Business Career
Upon completion of your BS in Business Management degree, you will have the following skills to apply in your business career:
- Business Functions: Demonstrate an understanding of traditional business functional areas and how these functions are leveraged in organizations
- Management and Leadership: Apply management concepts and approaches including planning for, organizing, and controlling organizational resources, preparing for and managing organizational change, and managing and leading people.
- Financial Intelligence: Demonstrate the ability to evaluate, analyze and interpret financial information, and use financial data for business decision-making.
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving: Utilize sound approaches in critical thinking and problem-solving including identifying, formulating and communicating questions that guide investigation and reflection, systematically organizing complex topics into their component parts, and moving from making simple connections to gaining a true understanding.
- Communication Skills: Use reading, thinking, and writing to convey ideas, information, and intentions effectively and in a manner that is appropriate to a professional organization or business.
- Information Technology: Interpret how information technology affects business operations, and utilize business technologies to their advantage.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Demonstrate proficiency in a discipline-specific area of business.
- Creativity and Innovation: Integrate various functional areas of business to guide innovation, formulate strategy, and solve complex business problems.