Online Economic Crime Bachelor's Degree
Fight Fraud and Expand Your Potential
If you have an interest in fighting white-collar crime, or are simply wanting to differentiate yourself in the law enforcement field, our online Bachelor's in Economic Crime Investigation is designed for you. Blending courses from our accounting, criminal justice and computer forensics and digital investigation programs, the program will expose you to critical issues faced by fraud examiners every day in detecting, tracing and exposing the source of fraud. You'll learn about: accounting red flags, such as unusual payments or financial arrangements; organizational structures, such as decentralized operations that are more likely to facilitate fraud; motives for engaging in fraudulent behavior and more. Upon graduation, you will have a robust foundation in financial fraud investigation that can be applied in both the public and private sectors. In addition, you will be prepared for the Certified Fraud Examiner test, as determined by ASIS International and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Our online economic crime investigation degree program prepares you for a career in fraud investigation. This well-rounded program more than meets the skills a fraud investigator needs to succeed in careers such as fraud examiner, forensic accountant and certified financial examiner.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Economic Crime Investigation Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our forensic accounting online degree programs allow you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allows you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Select courses are 15 weeks long. Due to the complex nature of the content of some courses, the courses cannot be condensed into 7-week sessions. Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized cybersecurity and computer forensics programs, designated a Center of Academic Excellence by the National Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security, and a DC3 National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence by the United States Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
- Regional accreditation ensures academic standards are met or exceeded.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 90 credits, with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your economic crime investigation degree online.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you be trained in the latest economic crime investigation methods, you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communications skills that will make you successful throughout your career.
Gain Expertise and a Certificate Prior to Graduation
At Champlain College Online, we know how important it is for you to gain knowledge and expertise quickly, and to differentiate yourself in the workplace and in today's competitive job market. That's why we have designed our online bachelor's in economic crime investigation to allow you to earn a certificate in an area of specialization well before you have completed your requirements for a degree. Gain a certificate in:
Is this what you're looking for in an economic crime investigation degree? Apply today (there's no application fee), or visit our admission requirements page to learn more about the application process.