Online Advanced Accounting Certificate
Earn your Advanced Accounting Certificate online at Champlain College Online and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect. This certificate program is designed for adults interested in obtaining entry-level positions in accounting, or who are looking to increase their basic accounting knowledge for use in an existing position.
Our online Advanced Accounting Certificate will:
- Build on the accounting foundation you gained from your introductory accounting courses such as those in the Accounting Certificate, also offered by Champlain College Online
- Extend the depth and breadth of your understanding of a company's public financial information
- Expand your ability to gather and organize relevant information to help managers make decisions
- Explore the federal income tax forms and laws related to business returns and filings with the IRS
- If you choose to pursue the CPA designation, the Accounting and Advanced Accounting Certificates will provide you a strong preparation for the accounting portions of that exam
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|ACCT 345||Cost Accounting (10-week course)||3|
|ACCT 350||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|ACCT 400||Advanced Accounting (15-week course)||3|
|ACCT 311||Federal Taxes II (15-week course)||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||15|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-269-6523 for more information.