Online C++ Programming Certificate
Champlain College Online's C++ Programming Certificate provides a solid foundation in object- oriented programming in one of the most widely used programming language today. Earn your C++ certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Graduates of our online C++ Programming Certificate will be able to:
- Use an integrated development environment (IDE) to write, debug and test programs
- Recognize and incorporate programming elements such as loops, decision making, functions, variables, and object-oriented constructs into applications that solve real world problems
- Learn about efficient data structures and algorithms and their design, analysis, implementation and application for common tasks such as searching and sorting data; algorithms will be examined using diagrams, animations, and sample C++ code
- Extend your knowledge to Microsoft's .NET's architecture using the C++ programming language to build applications using advanced computing technologies and techniques such as LINQ, inheritance, polymorphism, exception handling, GUI design and XML
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CMIT 135||Introduction to Computer Systems||3|
|SDEV 240||C++ Programming I (15-week course)||3|
|SDEV 340||C++ Programming II (15-week course)||3|
|MATH 270||Discrete Mathematics (15-week course)||3|
|SDEV 345||Data Structures & Algorithms (15-week course)||3|
|SDEV 415||Linux/Unix Programming I (15-week course)||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Degree:||18|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-269-6523 for more information.